Monday, December 13, 2010

Fun awards, my favorite!!!











Christine at Christine the curious awarded me the Versatile Blogger Award.
Award Rules:
1. Thank the person who gave you this award
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to 10 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic for whatever reason! (in no particular order…)
4. Contact the bloggers you’ve picked and let them know about the award.
I have to thank Christine for this award, she is a great lady, who is a fun homeschool mom, and who also wows me with her ability to knit the sweetest little outfits.  She has funny and sweet kids too, so it is a fun relationship we are coming to have.
I have been reading blogs for a while, and have not really found any new ones I love, but have many I love and like to share so I will use them, they are my faves!

I love to read, really, really love to read, and will read anything if I have to, I have worked myself out of jobs due to this quirk, and my inability to let typos in company manuals go (oops)
I was an innkeeper for 14 years, and loved every minute of it, it was what I wanted to be since I was 12.
I flipped out for the first 6 months of staying home full time, not pretty!  Now, cannot imagine going back to work, ever!
I am a special needs nanny, and do as much PT as I do schooling some days.
I love to bake and cook, and love new cook books, I will read them like novels:-)
I am an incurable bargain hunter, I love coupons and clearance racks, yard sales, thrift shops etc.
I love old movies, especially White Christmas, Gigi, Sabrina, and Brigadoon.
An extra, I will cry at most anything, even a sappy commercial, pathetic right!!!

One of best friends, and her hilarious adventures as a mommy to 3 crazy babes, some look familiar since they appear in my blog often too:achickensstory.blogspot.com
Another of my best friends and her funny and thoughtful look at life after adoption and a life with a special needs babe:ahetutobenamedlater.blogspot.com
Mary is my go-to blog for all things money saving, she is also a great writer, I love both of her books, they are fab!!!www.owlhaven.net
Amanda is a great writer who is not afraid to tackle the hard stuff, she is a great resource for adoption;afamilywithoutborders.blogspot.com
Cindy is just funny with sweet kids who keeps me aware of adoption ethics and her own uncompromising standards, all in a good way:thesweetestthing-family.blogspot.com
Erin is an inspiring mom to many, who makes me want to get out and run a marathon, maybe:fullhousehandshearts.typepad.com
Cathy is hilarious, with a full and quirky family life, and a love of coffee I can appreciate:cathytalks.blogspot.com
Tesi is an amazing mom to 5, and such an inspiration, she does the things most  of us only think about, like raising enough money to build wells in Africa, seriously, inspiring, and funny too, awesome!!!www.hotflawedmama.blogspot.com




1 comment:

Cindy said...

Thanks for mentioning me. Made me blush a little bit : )

My Favorite book says we are all adopted.

My Favorite book says we are all adopted.
By Jamie DuPonte