Tuesday, December 28, 2010

continents, cool tent& kindle...

to round out the Christmas c's;>)  For the kids my dad and Jon made a gorgeous map of Africa,into a puzzle, fully colored, with all major rivers marked.  It is amazing,with some of the tiny countries almost taking off fingers along the way.
A current favorite gift is the pop up tent that we gave to the girls, it is set up in their room and they want to all but live in it,taking snacks, books, baby dolls and their clean clothes in,then all you see is lumpy elbow-like protrusions for the next few minutes.
Lastly there is my Kindle, this lovely little contraption I am currently typing this blog post on.  I will likely be purchasing some way cool books to e-read soon, maybe even some education books too, just to appease my conscience;>)  Now I just need to get a snazzy case cover for it so it can join the cell and Itouch in the bottom of my bag,hehehehe!

No comments:

My Favorite book says we are all adopted.

My Favorite book says we are all adopted.
By Jamie DuPonte