Thursday, November 18, 2010

Super Mom???

I Just  had to give my wife a supportive blog hug today. This has not been the best week here at the D.E.C.
it seemed that for the first half of the week someone had forgot to tell the students that you had to bring you brain to class. Who knew you needed that? We had little man become the big drama king, and play the its all about me card this week. The girls seem better today ( guessing thy just needed to get over the hump of the middle of the week) and are looking at finishing strong for the Week. and little man well lets just say we or at least I am shooting for a good weekend....
I have been home in the afternoon now going on 7 weeks after being let go at my 2nd job and just had to let you all know what a blessed man I am Jamie is truly my PGFG( Precious gift from God) not only is she a wonderful caring and loving wife she if a great or rather a super mom. I know she does not always think so, but i do. Jamie not only cares for J,A and G but also home school's them and that for me puts her leaps ahead, I know not everyone in called to do so and that does not take away or lower  their  " momness " ( i think i just maid up a new word ) factor by any means, but i can tell you if i stayed home all day everyday to home school our three children i think Jamie might come home to three OK maybe just two body bags and a big mess. I love my children dearly but God must grant one the grace to love unconditionally to be a home school mom..
So I thank you Jamie for loving me and our children, and demonstrating true love by putting others before yourself I know that its not always easy but you seem to pull it all together on a weekly bases and I love you and thank God for every day for giving our family all you have and more.
((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUG)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

No comments:

My Favorite book says we are all adopted.

My Favorite book says we are all adopted.
By Jamie DuPonte