My poor hubby, he lives with this plebeian woman, a woman with no taste in music, since I don't like the Beatles, gasp!!!!! I know, heresy right there, but it is true, I am not a huge Beatles fan, and poor hubby is, oh the sacrifices marriage requires;-) Strangely, we have found that I do like Beatles music, just not the Beatles singing it, at the MercyMe concert we sang a few greats from the Beatlemania years, and I not only knew them, but liked them, since it was MercyMe and the audience singing it, but throw out some Ringo, George, Paul, and....... not sure of the other one( sorry!), and I am ready to plug my ears and "lalalala" like a 3 year old . Just not a fan, poor hubby!!!
Currently he is psyched though, The Beatles are now available on Itunes, although why this is so exciting I do not know, since he owns many of their hits and anthologies already, maybe it is just the significance of the moment, sadly I am not moved by it, poor hubby:-)
No comments:
Post a Comment