Join us in discovering the adventures that await us on our path to grace in our God, come see what this family loves...
Wednesday, November 3, 2010
little orange envelope...:-)
So, yesterday I got in my email a notice, that a little orange envelope was winging my way. YAY!!!! To all who are not aware of the import of this, it means that the pics that I uploaded to Shutterfly are almost here, woohoo!! This means that I will have fun new photos to scrap this weekend, for 8 hours, yippee!!!! I have a few pages planned out already, but was waiting on these pics to outline other pages and pick the papers I want to bring. This is key since I literally have over 2000 sheets of paper, yes, I did add 3 zeros, a bit of overkill I know, but they are all soooo pretty!! Now my secret is out, I have a paper love, and the worst part, I hate to cut it up and use it, it is sooooooo pretty:-) Dilemma much??!!! Ah well, I will work it out by Friday night and be packed with a minimum of 200 sheets of paper, 3 albums, 30 stamps, 5 stamp pads, 8 pens, 2 paper cutters, 2 pairs of scissors, yards of ribbons, 30 sheets of stickers and of course the orange envelope, full of fun new photos. Should be a great weekend!!!!! I will blog that later, of course!;-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Favorite book says we are all adopted.
By Jamie DuPonte
1 comment:
Planning to pack and organize tonight!! Can't wait for our mommy date :)
Post a Comment