Wednesday, October 6, 2010

story time

So, we have been easing into the new "multi family" life we lead with the "deChicken" family, as the momma chicky is heading back to work soon.  I was uncertain how the newest babe, D would be in the chaos of the kids at large.  Never fear, he found a friend in Mia, I found them surrounded by numerous books, and this is part of what I heard, so cute!!
"What book can we read next?" asked Amelia
"Mimi, I yead you!!"  exclaims D, with gusto
"look, look, pennan(penguin)!"  this time with a bit of a sitting bounce
page turned  "awwwwww babies" sighs Amelia
"Baby pennan, awwwwwwwwwwww!" exclaims D, while watching "Mimi" to see if he got it right;-)
"lot pennan, un-doo-tree-foe-uh-uh-uh-uh"  all while pointing at the page of penguins
"Pennan, pennan, pennan, pennan, all done!!!"  This is all said while flipping the pages fast and pointing randomly:-)

no sweetness was lost due to photographers inability to reposition picture properly:-)
D had a ball, and "Mimi" was happy to sit and read with him, she may have found her calling as an early child educator, as little kids seem to find her and glue themselves to her side!!

No comments:

My Favorite book says we are all adopted.

My Favorite book says we are all adopted.
By Jamie DuPonte