Sunday, October 31, 2010

feelin' so "fly";-)

I am feelin' fly, I just finished setting up and uploading a bunch of pics to Shutterfly and they will be sent to me this week!!!  I know, this does not make me cool, or hip, but I feel hip, it was easy and I am excited about what I will get in the mail!!!!  I have Kate to thank for this, since she has gotten me hooked on going to all day crops, and we have one this coming Saturday, kind of like a mommy therapy day, so fun!!  But, I have great photos from this fall I want to scrap, but cannot drag 5+ kiddos into CVS, so voila, my entering into the world of Shutterfly!!  I see some photo books and calendars in my gift giving future as well, niiiiice:-)   So there you go, TobyMac running through my head and photos being printed and winging their way to me, I'm soooo cool;-)  Hahahahahaha, that is totally laughable, but there you go, that is me this bright and chilly Sunday morning!!!


Here, in case you are not a Tobymac fan, you can check him out, it is a really funny video, and well worth the listen, watch for the food services lady, and Toby sweeping up behind the chef, too funny!!!
www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lx8TMaME1oc

1 comment:

Adventures of Antone said...

Can't wait for our mommy therapy!! Have to get all my stuff organized :)

My Favorite book says we are all adopted.

My Favorite book says we are all adopted.
By Jamie DuPonte