Sunday, October 24, 2010

big "little" changes are a comin'

So, starting tomorrow, lots of big "little changes are going to happen, we are growing by 2!!  Yup, read that right, growin' by 2, 2 little two year olds no less, and my fave two "little" ones ever!!!  So we will soon have Zizzy back, as her mama chicken is headin' back to the fun of spending lots of money on pretty and nice smelling stuff(lucky lady!!), and we are being joined by A, a sweet little guy who I have wanted to get my hands on for like, forever!!!  I am excited to have my sweet Z back, we have been lonely without her, and of course I will go back to getting K and now D from school, but mostly it is just Z, and A will join us for a full day of D.P. play, and school of course:-).
This may seem a bit crazy, not really a great idea, just one of my hairbrained ones again, but since a few of  my last "hairbrained" ideas were to homeschool,also to become a nanny for Zizzy and K, and so was to adopt, we have a good track record so far.  With Jon being home during the day now this will work, we will divide and conquer, and daddy will be able to be more involved with the school work, and it will help with our budget too of course!  A needs a bit more than average care, but he has always had a special place in my heart, and his special needs are so similar to G that it is like I get a baby G in the house again, so very sweet for me:-)
I am excited, and while I may end up partly deaf from all of the chatter that will be flying about the house, life will be full and fun, and I get to spend my days surrounded by my very own entourage, lucky me!!!!  So on to the big "little" changes that need to occur for the safety my fave twosies, should be a fun week!!!!!

1 comment:

Adventures of Antone said...

we are so grateful that you opened your arms for our sweet guy!

My Favorite book says we are all adopted.

My Favorite book says we are all adopted.
By Jamie DuPonte