Join us in discovering the adventures that await us on our path to grace in our God, come see what this family loves...
Thursday, October 7, 2010
All you need is love ?
10 years ago I had the privilege of watching what I thought to be the most beautiful woman in the world walk down the isle and take my hand. At that point in time I though I was more in love then I ever could be, there I was standing with this dream girl looking I to my eyes and repeating our vows that we had written to each other. Something like today I give my self to you as your lover, friend, and soul mate to have and to hold better and for worse. Well since then we have faced some better times and a lot of trying times, death In the family, money , buying a home, child birth, adoption of two children, and your normal adjustment problems after the " honeymoon " phase. So we have hit a lot of the main issues In Life and it was't until I found out that you need three to make a marriage work God the husband and the wife that I realized how precious Jamie truly is. I would like to take some credit for making 10 years but I have to give God all the glory, by accepting Jesus as our lord and savior it brought us closer to God and also to each other. Now 10 years latter I can now truly under stand what unconditional love is and say that I have never been more in love with my wife then I am now. A few weeks ago we had the amazing chance to step on stage infront of our congregation and be baptized as a follower of Christ. Then following we had renewed our vows infront of friends and family and it was at this moment that I was standing hand in hand with the most beautiful woman I have ever known. For this time I was not just remarrying my best friend but but also the mother of my children and the one whom I will love for ever and ever so thank you Jamie for the 10 years of marriage and for becoming more Christlike everyday I than God for loving me so much he not only gave up his son to die for my sins but he also gave me you .... I love you with all my heart and " sole" thank you for all you are and all you do you belong place upon a pedestal and I only hope to keep you there love forever and always your husband
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Favorite book says we are all adopted.
By Jamie DuPonte
No comments:
Post a Comment