| Solanum americanum | |
|---|---|
Looks innocent, right, well, little man decided to take a taste of it today, putting mommy into panic mode, and testing my ability to function in an emergency. I passed the test, gave him cups of milk, stuck fingers down the throat, repeatedly, and then forced more milk on him, "Good job mom" said the Poison Control operator. He will be fine, I may not recover any time soon, but he won't do that again. He may never again eat a berry from the garden, no matter the type, he was a bit freaked by it all, so lesson learned, not too much harm done(I now have more silver in my hair though, I can feel it!!).
It has to get better after this right, please tell me it does, ahhhhhhhhh. Now I need a nap, the panic mommy mode is tiring, ahhhhhhhh.
Thank you God for protecting my little boy today, and for giving me the strength and the knowledge to do the job You chose for me, thankyou, thankyou, thankyou, thankyou Jesus!!!!!!!!!
1 comment:
OH how scary!
When B was 2 he said, "These mushrooms yucky Momma." pointing to the damp lawn...poison control had us do syrup of ipecack.
You OK now?
-Chris
Post a Comment