Thursday, September 9, 2010

he is lurking.....again

Ooooooooohhhhhh, Mr. Hyde is lurking again today, looking to sneak attack the unsuspecting mini mac I am currently using, grrrrrrrrr.  I had great photos from last night, just to show that the kids are all still fine and not terrorized by the crazy mommy-ness of me yesterday, but I cannot get them out of my cameras memory card, grrrrrrrrr.  So for now I will have  to leave you with the reassurance that the photos are funny, a loud and raucous dance party, with some video even for fun!!!!!
Now, to determine how to terrorize the mini mac, hmmmm, maybe the threat of apple juice poured onto the keyboard, or chocolate in the disc drive, hmmmmmmmmm, check back later to see what has occurred, mwahahahahaha(my scary laugh needs some work;-)

No comments:

My Favorite book says we are all adopted.

My Favorite book says we are all adopted.
By Jamie DuPonte