Our Life:
by the numbers
5, 2, 4, 20, 75, 3
No these are not the numbers I play in the lottery, I have no luck with this type of thing, these are the numbers that made up my life yesterday;-)
5 children(as it was a holiday Monday)
2 adults charged with keeping them safe(sorry honey that you got roped into it:-)
4 slides, 2 very big and 2 smaller, all very appealingly scary and fast!!!!
20 trips per child up and down those slides(maybe more, I lost count)
75 pushes per kiddo on the swings, they are a never ending source of delight to children, and now I have 4 kids who can swing themselves, (just chose not to) yay!!
3, Ahhhhhhhh, the blessed hours of nap for the littlest member of our troop, the biggers lay quietly for over an hour, so;

Success, we call it a morning at the park, and it was ours, enjoy the pics, they came from my spiffy camera phone, pretty good too I must say!!






No comments:
Post a Comment