here are the end results, we used Beyond the Zone hair stick to smooth and hold the braids, and give them grip too.
Join us in discovering the adventures that await us on our path to grace in our God, come see what this family loves...
Thursday, August 19, 2010
fun "party" 'do
Amelia wanted a fun "party" hairdo to sport for the weekend. Hair braiding can be a difficult time for us, it can be contentious, and tiring, and we both get irritable part way through, but I was determined to do a nice style for her for this weekend. I suggested some styles, but nothing was sparking her interest, or fit what I can do or want to have to do and deal with, so, I went online and searched styles. When she woke up Wednesday morning I had a few pages bookmarked with hair style pictures, and we went through them all, there were many she liked, that require hours at the salon, or much, much longer hair. We did find a style that, when she is older I think would look stunning on her, and she really liked it, so a future hair style was found, and finally we found some that we both agreed on, and then determined this weekends 'do. It required 2 sessions to finish, since it is hard for her to hold her head for long periods in the needed positions, but she loves it, and I love it on her!! We have done similar styles before, so I had a good idea of how to achieve the look she wanted, and she was thrilled with the end results, so I am happy, and it was a calm and stress free braiding day, so all is good,, and the "party" 'do is done!!!!! now on to enjoy the party this weekend:-)
here are the end results, we used Beyond the Zone hair stick to smooth and hold the braids, and give them grip too.
here are the end results, we used Beyond the Zone hair stick to smooth and hold the braids, and give them grip too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Favorite book says we are all adopted.
By Jamie DuPonte

1 comment:
love this hair style - I need to do this on k's hair sometime soon. She got beads and braids on the beach yesteday!
Post a Comment