I leave you now with pics of last weekend, the 4th, and tomorrow I will post pics of this weekends fun, not the 4th, but the week after, 1 day after, are you confused yet, I am, maybe just the drugs, not sure...
Join us in discovering the adventures that await us on our path to grace in our God, come see what this family loves...
Saturday, July 10, 2010
life zipped past...
Ever feel like a week has just zipped past you in the high speed lane, and you are doin' the gramma drivin' in the slow lane? that is how I feel right now, not sure how the 4th weekend was already last weekend, it still feels like this weekend!!! Yikes!!! Not sure where this last week has gone, but it went there fast, and I missed out, so now I am catching up, and have more pics to post and delete and more to take at a family party tomorrow, on top of battling a nasty cold, ick. At least I can edit pics while hopped up on cold meds:-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Favorite book says we are all adopted.
By Jamie DuPonte
No comments:
Post a Comment