Motherhood, and the changes it brings are not for everyone, but they are a choice I have made, willingly, for the most part surrendering all of my former self to this new person I am becoming, with help from my children. This willingness to change is something of a confusion to many, and not for everyone I know, but to those detractors, please read the following blog, this mom sums up my feelings much more eloquently than I ever could. The fact that I have chosen to look upon motherhood as something I felt called to do, and something I cherish, even when it is inconvenient, tiring, gross, and intrusive, it is still the most wonderful part of me, they are the most generous, kind, funny and sweet parts of me. I would change nothing, except perhaps my struggle to understand the path motherhood would take for me, and just instead step out in faith, enjoy Sarah's blog, Jamie
1 comment:
You are such an inspiration to me as a mom. Thanks for everything you do!
Post a Comment