Monday, March 8, 2010

"recess!!"

Such sweeties!



Where is that wagon train headed?


Getting Esther to sit still in her wagon seat it no small task:-)



This is the"I am very dizzy now face", since I had spun her 3 times to get the shot, poor baby!!!


doesn't she look like a chick just hatching with crazy tufts of fuzz!!!!


Does it really count as recess, as we never got around to the sit down and do work part of the day??;-) It was such a gorgeous day, and we really wanted to be out, so out we were, we played, I hung laundry, we ran, I wrote up a menu, we jumped rope, I sat and had a cup of coffee, we twirled, okay I did not do that last one, but did you see the pictures of it!!?!! I would not have survived the spinning without out losing me recently drunk coffee!!! Plus my hair would never stick out like Julianna's did, that was a crazy work of art!!! Really the kids had such a blast, I did not have the heart to make them sit down and learn about the food pyramid, even though they had asked about it and really wanted to do it, the sunshine beckoned too strongly and won! Esther had a blast too, she rode in the wagon, she tried out some gloves, she sat on the swing with me, she rambled around with a baseball bat, and Frisbee, all very cool when you are 16 months.
Ahhhh, another lovely day in the DuPonte Educational Collaborative, and as long as the homeschool police never find out we played hooky today we are all set, so no one tell them, 'kay?!!!!!!!!

No comments:

My Favorite book says we are all adopted.

My Favorite book says we are all adopted.
By Jamie DuPonte