Thursday, December 17, 2009

a family weekend






This past weekend was the family get together, and we had a blast!! The kids brought their snow gear and played outside for a while, well Julianna stayed put about 10 minutes and decided it looked nicer inside;-), but it was fun!! Playing with all of the cousins was the highlight for the kids, they love their cousins, and they really get along so well, no fighting, and very few tears resulted, so it was all good. Jon and I had a great time hanging out and chatting and playing with the kids, I got to spend a bunch of time just talking to my cousin Jessica, which has not happened in recent memory, that is for sure. Over all it was a wonderful way to spend a weekend, and I am so glad that we all make the effort to get together, sadly my sister was not in attendance, she could not make the trip for the party since she is visiting next month, but that was the only downer in a fantastic weekend!!!
Thanks to the wonderful group of people I get to call my family, we love you and are so very blessed to have you in our lives, have a Merry Christmas!!!

No comments:

My Favorite book says we are all adopted.

My Favorite book says we are all adopted.
By Jamie DuPonte