Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Our journey toward eternity

This is for my darling husband: Happy Anniversary Honey!
Thanks for giving me the chance to grow and learn with you, thanks for the chance to become a mother to 3 amazing kids, thanks for taking the chance on a flighty crazy girl from the boonies, thanks for having the faith and courage to join me on our adventures in life, and thank you most of all for loving me when I am especially unlovely!
Jon, we have been through so many things, many, many ups, and a fair number of downs, but you are still the funniest, sweetest, most loving and romantic man I know, and I do not tell you enough that I thank God every day for country line dancing and your perseverance. You had faith in me, and encouraged me, you were and are the best friend I have ever had, and I have been so blessed by you, and your presence in my life. The last few years have been huge for us, and I have so enjoyed watching you grow in your relationship with God, and am looking forward to seeing where He takes us next. Our journey is just beginning, and I look forward to so many tomorrows into eternity with you, I love you, Jamie

No comments:

My Favorite book says we are all adopted.

My Favorite book says we are all adopted.
By Jamie DuPonte