Ooohhh how I hate to be away for a long time, and 2 nights is a long time for me!! I had to stay over for the weekend, and came home early this morning, in time to get some lovin' from the babes before getting ready for church. The kids had a very fun, and busy weekend with daddy, and I will let him blog about that, but I was crazy busy at the Inn, and am very glad to be home, more glad when I get THAT paycheck:)!!
In church the Pastor was talking about in the book of John, the wedding at Cana and Jesus turned the water into wine. How that symbolizes us being the empty vessels, and God pours in the knowledge of His divine love and Grace,and then it in turn becomes joy and love and grace shining out of us. I know completely butchered that, but it was the idea, and how I think that is why I enjoy returning every week to hear the Pastor, as he fills my head with this "water of life" and it sloshes, and swishes around, and as I start to get it, it brings me joy and peace and a bit more understanding, and always comfort. Our pastor is great though, he really energizes me,and makes me want for more for my kids, makes me want to earn more, and do better with what I have, I feel revitalized when we leave church, and always full of new and intriguing ways of looking at the Bible I thought I knew!!
After a nice nap this afternoon we had a pick up dinner of leftovers and watermelon, then played outside until it was time for bed for the kids, I will be following shortly I am sure but it was a great and relaxing day, and I am glad that I got to spend it with my fave people, my honey and my babes, lucky me!!
No comments:
Post a Comment