Saturday, June 20, 2009

To My Darling

Happy Father's Day to my darling husband!! Jon is a great dad, and a wonderful hubby, and I have been so blessed to build a life and family with him. Jon is such a funny, caring, warm, smart, sensitive and generous husband, and I am thankful every day that we both were lonely and went country line dancing in the same place, a happy circumstance!! Jon and I have spent many hours talking and working out any parenting or marriage troubles that arise, he is always willing to discuss any new and crazy ideas I have, like homeschooling, and will really listen and try to understand what I am concerned about in different issues. Jon is really just such a wonderful guy, and the kids and I love him like crazy, he spends tons of time playing with the kids, talking to them and teaching them, and they just squeal when he comes home from work, and want to jump on him and tell him all of the details of their day, and of course he listens, what a great daddy!!
So for my darling hubby this is for you!

I smile when I think about the way you turned my life around,
I smile when I think about the happiness in you I've found
I'm so amazed at what your love has done,
When I think the best is yet to come
I smile...

No comments:

My Favorite book says we are all adopted.

My Favorite book says we are all adopted.
By Jamie DuPonte