Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Old friends and memories revisited! Thank you FB!

Okay, so this weekend my sister and I went to Face Book and searched lots of kids she went to school with, thereby inspiring me to search the schools I went to and find old friends. It was amazing, I found friends that I thought I might never talk to again,and sent tons of messages to them. In the process I remembered so many funny, strange and silly times from my childhood and teen years. I was taken back to so many fun and free times, and it was great!! seriously I must have sent out 6-7 messages to people, trying to remind them of who I am, and assure them that I am not a crazy stalker!! Hard work, in some cases I did not even know what to say, and in some cases I may stalk the person for a bit before I contact them, I am not sure they will remember me at all, or want to friend me even if they do, but it is nice to "see" them just the same!
I left high school and never really looked back, I have never gone to a reunion, or even been invited. I lost touch with all of my friends as soon as I moved to go to college. At the time I did not think much of it, except that I did not want to go back anywhere near the loser guy I had dated and his hometown, so I never looked back. I realize now that i really do miss the people I made friends with. So it was great to see them and to friend some of them. I love Face book right now, I am on a roll!!

No comments:

My Favorite book says we are all adopted.

My Favorite book says we are all adopted.
By Jamie DuPonte