Kate, you should have warned me, and enforced a curfew on me when you gave me Twilight. Really, there should be a warning on the cover of the book, "Warning, may cause obsessive page turning, inhalation of coffee(and little else), may cause you to become deaf and blind to your house and dependents." I am not sure this warning would have been heeded, but still, it should be there. Now I must go to bed, and dream of the wonders to come in the next book, Jeff are you done with it yet? It will only take me like a day to read it, if you can take the kids for an afternoon I will be golden, do we have a deal?!!
Night all, Jamie
1 comment:
I'm sorry, I really should have. I have to say I did nothing while reading that series...and have even read it a second time and it had the same effect!! On Jeff though, not so much. I'll tell him to hurry up!
Post a Comment