Saturday, April 18, 2009

Run for it........

Well my big race is only 15 days away and I have been going running more and more. My Cousin Amanda whom is also running in the 1/2 marathon ( Applause ) Go Manda...... asked me yesterday how do you stay motivated I told her my Nike Pluse+ its awesome, it keeps track of how far I run and my time and you can download a Wii person for your blog..... see him in the side bar. Well I am just so proud of my self I just ran over 50 miles in under 2 weeks..... i ran another 13.5 mile'r this morning and I am happy I hit a few milestones and I am sore right now but am felling good about running well any who I will log in again tomorrow with info on our great day today at the Family fun day at the YMCA.... until next time love ya all and God bless.........
Jon

No comments:

My Favorite book says we are all adopted.

My Favorite book says we are all adopted.
By Jamie DuPonte