Thank goodness, you can turn back time, really you can, or at least I can!! I have officially gone from the Wii age of 49, to 42 early this week, and today, drum roll please... 33!! Yeah, I am nearly at my own age finally!! I am a super hulahooper, and do a mean squatting row and some nice yoga poses too, wahoo!! I am getting good at hitting the soccer ball too, finally, for a while there all I hit were the shoes being flung at me, ouch!!
On a different, but equally youthful topic, my skin feels FAB!! I have been using the Arbonne Re9 products, and love them!! I have only been using them for a few days as a demo, and my skin is so smooth, it looks dewy and young, lovely, so roll that clock back a few more years please!!
Now, I have gotta go, as the results are in for American Idol, and I have a few faves to root for, and a guy that bugs me that I want to hex off the show;)
Jamie
No comments:
Post a Comment