This has been around on blogger for a while, and I have spent many evenings giggling about the fantastic things kids say and think about their moms, and their equally fab moms for printing it, so I decided to join these crazy moms and interview my kiddos, so here is the first installment, and interview with my baby boy!
1. What is something mom always says to you? Clean up the Legos(good start big guy!)
2. What makes mom happy? Umm, Umm, me, silly?!!
3. What makes mom sad? Umm, umm, me sad?(see a theme here, we do not encourage such self absorption, he comes by it naturally I think;)
4. How does your mom make you laugh? She is silly(not sure how, just that I am silly!)
5. What was your mom like as a child? She do cleanup(and so why do I still have to do it now I want to know?!)
6. How old is your mom? 2 ( I love my little guy, and wish I was still little with him!!)
7. How tall is your mom? So tall (not so tall really but thank big guy!)
8. What is mommy’s favorite thing to do? clean up, no- be silly!!( I truly am not that silly, am I:)
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? She crying (again with the self absorption:)
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? what's famous?!
11. What is your mom really good at? don't know (Hmm he eats well enough, and seems to be learning, don't those count?!)
12. What is your mom not very good at? don't know!
13. What does your mom do for her job? Umm, umm, sleeping ( I am obviously not very good at my job and should be fired so that I can just work on napping more, boy do I need sleep;)
14. What is your mom's favorite food? cimmamon cream(he means cinnamon cream, and he is close, I love vanilla cream for my coffee, HE loves the cinnamon cream, for his coffee, and his oatmeal!)
15. What makes you proud of your mom? don't know!
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? Umm, umm, super hero!
17. What do you and your mom do together? get food! (this is preceded by fits of giggling, not sure why!)
18. How are you and your mom the same? We like our food!
19. How are you and your mom different? (For this he is very pointed, literally he points, I have a chest and he seems to be very envious, he has bra envy too;)!!
20. How do you know your mom loves you? (Pouts and shrugs, still mad that I made him sit in timeout earlier, seriously the memory of an elephant!!)
21. Where is your mom's favorite place to go? (More pouting, too many questions, not enough talk of dinner!!)
I will post the girls interviews in a day or two, they were hysterically funny, and I will admit on target for a bunch of their answers, so stay tuned for the next installment!!
No comments:
Post a Comment