Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I am blessed!!!!!

I am so blessed, truly, even with all that has happened in the last month with my job loss and unemployment issues, I am blessed!! I have such a wonderful family, a loving and hard working husband, funny smart kids, and a great extended family, and a truly godly and generous set of friends whom I cannot thank enough for their generosity and kindness, their unfailing friendship, and support no matter the situation, thank you Amanda and Brent!!!
I am also blessed in our choice of church, every week we go I feel more energized, revived and involved!! I feel connected to the messages, and it inspires me to be more involved and more engrossed in our church and the activities and events it sponsors. I love that I leave church feeling not only peaceful, but excited, energized, wondering and pondering, it is a great start to my week!! I am blessed with this gift of wonder, it helps me to get through the week of kid generated craziness and anxiety about work, church also helps to ground me and remind me of my good fortune in life, and that God will take care of all my woes if I lay them out for Him.
My life is truly great and blessed, and I would not change any of the ups or downs for anything, every moment is precious and a gift, and I try to enjoy them for as long as they last!
I have to go now as three of my greatest gifts want to make a birthday card for Grampa Eric, Happy Birthday Grampa!!!! love and hugs, Jamie

No comments:

My Favorite book says we are all adopted.

My Favorite book says we are all adopted.
By Jamie DuPonte