I cannot believe that it was just over a year ago that we first saw the pics of Gabe and Amelia, how time flies!! In the referral pics Mia looked so sweetly shy, with a little smile and uncertain eyes, the look she has upon meeting new people, she ducks her head a bit and gives a sweet smile. I had no idea that upon knowing her she is a fireball, with energy galore, a sassy personality and a crazy sense of humor, along with the sweet smile and even sweeter giggles. Gabe looked totally bewildered in his pictures, so confused and overwhelmed, and so very sickly tiny!! He has grown so much and changed amazingly, in his first pics you just wanted to cry, they made your heart ache to love him and make the hurts go away, now they have and my baby boy is a goofy, clumsy, tenacious, cuddly and happy little guy, who is a love bug to many who meet him.
Meeting G and A was amazing, and surreal now, as it was not long ago, but so very distant in space, and where we all were, I had no idea what I was getting into upon seeing their first pics, and not much more upon meeting them. They were so sweet and shy when we met, much their pics, but no longer, right now I have a little leg hugger saying"up please mama", and giving me kissy faces, and baby girl is getting her hair braided while being silly and sitting still at the same time, not an easy task!! It amazes me how much I loved these kids when I just had a picture to look at and a little description, and how much more I love them now that I have their very scent and feel imprinted on my mind and in my heart!! It has been an amazing year, and I look forward to so many more!!Gotta, little man needs to be rocked and cuddled before bed, my fave time!! :) J
No comments:
Post a Comment