For all of you whom follow or blog closely( I am sorry ) haha .
OK we made it down to the land of Magic and Mickey's safe and sound. Thank you for all of your traveling Prayers to all that prayed. We left on Friday night and traveled overnight we had a little hold up when we hit NJ they had a accident and shut down RT 95 for 2hrs it happened about 200 yards in front of us thank God we where behind it and not in it. After that it was smooth sailing from there. We stopped off in Hilton Head Island Disney's resort and spent the night the Kidd's did great J and A sat in the back back back seat of our wagon never new we would use that jumb p seat but the girls loved it not even one fight Gabe had a few moments of I don't want to be in this seat any more get me out NOW!!!!! but other than that it was great. I was up for 30 hrs by the time we ate and got back to the room. we got the kids in bed and Jamie went to shower and came out @ 6:20 and as she said " I heard the snorring from the bathroom"I was out like a light intill 7:30 am then we where upi had breakfast and showered packed and out the door by nine WOW I told Jamie we needed to have three kids a long time ago. We headed off to Animal Kingdom Arrived aroung 3:30 pm and checked in A say's Daddy where are the Geraffes when we opened the door to our room we have a Savannah view room ( yeah God is good) when I say just jokingly look out the deck we open the curtian and lo and behold there is the geraffe eating lunch about 20 away and in my proudest Dad voice I say" now see A I would never Lie to you" well any way off to sleep Getting up early tomorrow for Animal Kingdom I post again latter Love you all and God Bless.
"you can make all the plans you want but,
Only God can make them happen" Jon
No comments:
Post a Comment