Wednesday, October 15, 2008

A home school day with dad


A home school lesson that was very easy to do just add
the following Gelatin food coloring bowling water and dish soap and you get super bubbles.




The girls helped add the food coloring and mix it all together then we went outside to blow our red bubbles on to some paper and make some art at the some time. The kids had a ball blowing the bubbles this afternoon in the back yard it was a real productive day all in all. Starting when I got up I found Jamie teaching the kids how to play old maid and go fish I was lucky enough to join the last hand of gold fish. Jamie had an idea to make a the big party coming up this week end for the kids birthday party. After a quick trip to the store to pick up some goodies for the pinata, Jamie had the kids help decorate our little Casper and fill him up with some great goodies, she has the whole party just about all planned it looks like it will be a great time I will post some more pics early next week.


After a little bubble blowing we returned indoors for a little measuring of the girls room, I am making Amelia a new bed like Julianna's so after a little measuring we went back out side Julianna helped out by measuring the wood and marking the spot to cut, then handed the tool belt off to Amelia who helped me cut the wood.Julianna picked up the camera and took a few photos of us and Gabe then the ladder? Dakota's Knees? and some other insetting items. well I must say goodnight I hoped you enjoyed the pics have a great night.


No comments:

My Favorite book says we are all adopted.

My Favorite book says we are all adopted.
By Jamie DuPonte