Busy, busy busy the weekend flew bye on Friday we where invited to our friends house for a playgroup beach BBQ it was great we played in the crashing waves and the kids where able to see there friends from the ET group and I was even able to meet a few new people. Amelia was again fearless and went diving into the waves at first but I think after a few good size ones she came around and was a little more cautious. Jamie was in charge of the beach dwellers mainly Julianna and Gabe that was until big G was fearless and dove head first into a few waves. Who would have though that of all things to be fearless of big waves! After the whole play at the beach we went back to the house where our fabulous hostess and her Mom and Dad( the BBQ king) cooked us up some great hot dogs ,burgers and all the fixings. That and all of the other great food and deserts that everyone brought it was a great afternoon Fun, frolic and friends.
Well if one beach day in the week was not enough, on Saturday we h ad our Adoption Agency it was also a great time and a chance to meet other adoptive families. We had a little bit of confusion leaving the house ( OK Jamie told me to grab the bag of food we where bringing and I forgot) but alas our S.W. was great as usually and told us not to worry about it. The kids had a great time playing in the sand and on the playground they had there while mommy and daddy had a few minuets to meet some new families and talk to there S.W. They had games for the children and everyone one a prize ( huge hit) again plenty of food and fellowship. Unfortunately Jamie had to Leave early to go to work and about this time a Chinese group had reserved the Volleyball court and took over a corner of our pavilion, when this happened or S.W. JC started razzing them for a game well about 1/2 hour later and a awful lot of smack talk they agreed to play our group so I was drafted in some beach Volleyball it was a blast even though we lost ( I told JC know you know hot the french swimmers felt). So yes in a blink of an eye and not enough sleep I am updating this blog at work :( well it can't be the weekend all the time or I would never get paid........ God Bless and Love ya all Jon
No comments:
Post a Comment