Monday, May 12, 2008

Almost off!

Well, we are packed, just have to sleep, shower and tidy up the house then we are off!!
We have all of the things we need for our overnight in Dubai all set, and Amy set with the pets, now to get my tummy to stop dancing the macarena in my belly and life would be perfect!!
Gabriel can finally have his room back, it is no longer the staging area for all of our luggage, and I have it all tidied and ready for his arrival, Julianna's room is a whole 'nother story, it is a mess, as usual. I have no idea why I want to get it clean since I know that it will be a huge mess shortly after we arrive home with Julianna showing off all of her fave toys and playing dress up with her sister!!!
I got a great treat today just before leaving for work, I checked email right before leaving, and found that there was a email with Bethlehem and Birtukan as the title, so I opened it, and had my beautiful daughter staring up at me, she looked wonderful, and so happy!! Bethlehem looked so healthy, and such a smily little guy!! The report had all of their likes and dislikes, and their favorite food, and activities too. So much info, I loved all of it, it was so wonderful to read about them!!! All I could think as I was reading A.B.'s was"this could be Julianna I was reading about!" They are very similar, they like to be with adults, and chatter away, they play well on their won, and love to color and draw!! Paper will be a hot commodity in our house!! AB also loves to learn, and is s quick learner, homeschooling her should be a joy and adventure. GB is growing more confident every day, he toddles well now, and babbles away at any person who will hold and cuddle him, and he is quite a cuddle bug apparently too!! I have to go get J off to bed now, will blog a bit tomorrow while we are in the airport waiting to go!!love and hugs to all Jamie

No comments:

My Favorite book says we are all adopted.

My Favorite book says we are all adopted.
By Jamie DuPonte