Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Just a quick note today, but sweet!!
Julianna is suddenly obsessed with brothers and sisters, since she now has some. Yesterday she comes to me with a picture, and it is full of people, so she goes on to explain it to me, and here is the conversation as I remember it"Mom, this is for you it is a picture of our family. " Me" Wow, that is a lot of people, who are they all?" J- "Well mom, they are me and you and dad(in the center of the pic), and dad's brother, and Aunt Heather(to our left) and you sister(below us) and my brother and sister( the only curly haired people in the pic)." Now I have to say that I could have guessed most of those people on my own, Julianna does a good job with defining features, aunt Heather has long straight hair, Tia shorter hair, daddy spiky hair, mommy a bit of hair, Julianna a bow on her head and long eyelashes, and uncle Chris no hair, just a round head. Also uncle Chris is next to Jon, and Tia next to me, but I love that she defined them all by their relationship to us, and to her. This I think is nice, since she no longer thinks of herself as alone, she always has her little sister and brother with her. I think Julianna is tired of being alone, and while at times she will miss having her own space and time to herself to play or cuddle, I think for her the benefits will outweigh the annoyances, and she really does long for playmates and companions. A little twin and a baby too will be her dream come true, I hope!!
Gotta go she wants to pick out some ponies and pony clothes to give to the kids at AHOPE(the HIV + orphanage) so we must use this altruism while we have it!! Jamie

No comments:

My Favorite book says we are all adopted.

My Favorite book says we are all adopted.
By Jamie DuPonte