Friday, November 9, 2007

Thats right Christmas is almost here only 45 more days :)

As I sit here baking cookies with Julianna and listing to Christmas music and dancing around the kitchen to keep warm ( is finally dropped bellow 60 in our house, 58 I am waiting as long as I can to turn on the heat!!!) . What a great felling I just love this time of year and hopefully Jamie and I will be new parents for Christmas again well I mean by referral at least. The drought of referrals has finally broke we have two referrals on the forum in the last two days by Gods good grace let them rain in!!!!! the more the better because that's closer to the top we become, Jamie had a dream that we were refereed twins!!!!!! ooooboy .any who far all you early bird shoppers like ME you can go to blackfridayflyers.com to see some of the up coming after turkey day sale. and to leave you here are some pictures.
Watch out mom and dad theres a triceratops behind you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


AHHHHH!!!!! What made these????


ROARRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


this picture was brought to you by Jon and Julianna with special guest modeling by Jamie...

Lots of love and God bless and remember there is only 13 days in till thanksgiving and 45 days till Christmas ........................................................................................JON

No comments:

My Favorite book says we are all adopted.

My Favorite book says we are all adopted.
By Jamie DuPonte