Monday, November 19, 2007

Getting antsy

Well, so far in this whole waiting thing I have done fairly well. I have not been too impatient, and time has seemed to fly by really quickly. But suddenly last week it felt like we had been waiting forever, and I just want it to end, and to get a referral and travel date!!!! I am tired of people asking if we have any pictures yet, when we will travel, all of it!! This is as bad as everyone asking how I was feeling, or if I was ready to deliver when I was carrying Julianna!! Trust me everyone will know when we get a referral!! I am so bad I just emailed our Social Worker and asked how many people are in front of us requesting a sibling set, and if there would be any referrals this week, I am sooooooo Bad, but now feel better for having shared my obsessions!!!
Well I must go, I need to get ready for work, and feed my little mongrels, Julianna included, although she is now old enough to get her own cereal, boy time sure has flown!!!!!
Reminder to all, take out your turkey and thaw in fridge today, and cook it until it is at least 160*, more people get sick from under cooked turkey than from any other thing, except maybe spiked eggnog, so be very vigilant!! This is my safety announcement for the year, if you have any more questions you can contact the Turkey ladies at Butterball online, just google the name, and Enjoy!!
Jamie

No comments:

My Favorite book says we are all adopted.

My Favorite book says we are all adopted.
By Jamie DuPonte