Well May is here and as a loving and wonderful son and husband, I as well as everyone who has a mom should know with May comes mothers day. It goes hand and hand with the month if you think about it May is the spring time of the earth if you would the Giving birth to flowers warm weather and life in general . We should all take an extra long time this month to give a special thank you for well everything about moms, because with out mom's where we would be. I for one would like take this moment to say thank you and I Love you to all my Moms who have always been their for me with their infinite wisdom and loving kindness. The definition of a mom is "typically the biological or social female parent of a child or offspring".Well that might be true but it is very vague on what the title if mom should be. a mom are rather extraordinary Superheros that God gifted with great powers. I mean if you think about it they must be superheros who else could be all that and more with great powers and abilities here are just a few :
-a scholar whom can teach us all
- a nurse who can fix most things with a kiss and a hug
- a great listener to whom you can vent your issues
- a great person on whom to practice you manners and gentlemanly skills
- a referee to break up the sibling rivalry
- a all seeing profit whom can not only see out of the back of there head but who can also see the future
- a coach who knows just the right words make you feel better and want to get back into the game called life
-a protector whom can produce a shield so powerful that it will protect us from all most every thing.
-the one who dares to dream of all the things we could become, but never thought of ourselves
-a great cook
-a life guard
-a driving instructor
-a banker
-someone who works all day and still finds the time to say I misses you so much come tell me about your day while still putting dinner on the table
- most of all a great friend to whom we can confide in
with all that it's no wonder that fewer and fewer kids are moving out ........
I know that I have been very fortunate to have many moms in my life whom love me very much. I have my mom who was all that listed above and so much more she helped mold me into the great man I am today. I have my God mother who was their when ever I needed her with guidance and understanding and I have my loving mother in law who not only raised the love of my life but has taken me in as her own son and last but not least I have my wife the mother of my child to whom has given me more love than I could ever asked for. I feel that the moms in my life and all moms should get more then one day of remembrance more like 312 days (hey us dads need at least 1 day a week). As we take this time of year to reflect moms around the world we should also take a look inside of ourselves and really thank mom for all of the joy and love she has put into our lives that helped us become the people we are . As Yoda's mom once said MMMM Do... or do not their is no try. and to Do in the game of life there is nobody better to have on your side then a mom. So may the moms be with you.......
and to My mom Patty my God mom Karen my Mother in law Denise and my Wife Jamie thank you all not just on mothers day but for every day you all touch my heart and soul ......and happy Mothers day to all moms out there ...................... Lots of Love and God bless you all Jon
1 comment:
It took me awhile to read your blog. I always look at the picture and the current stuff you post...especially the count down for my new grandchildren.. Thank you for all that you are. Somethings never change.. you have always been the greatest "suck up" kid ever in the world, and I bask in the sunlight that you give off. If I have accomplished anything in my life, it was having two great sons........Love you all, Mom
Post a Comment