Hmmm, a day of thinking, talking, laughing, learning and fellowship, with the creation of 3 little pine derby cars in the midst, whew full day!!
I spent the afternoon with wonderful women, all of whom are funny, interesting, and generous with the time, knowledge and resources, thank you ladies!! I now have some hard ideas to ponder, and Jon and I have some concerns to study up on, but have friends behind us to guide us, which gives us great comfort.
Also pondering leaving blogger, peeping at wordpress and other platforms, not sure which to choose yet, or even if I will leave the home we have here in the blogging land. Looking for more option and creativity, hmm, long thoughts...
The 3 little pine derby cars are great though, very fun, and creative, and the hubby and kiddos did a great job finishing them up, pics will follow I am sure;-)
All in all, a long day, and long thoughts to be thunked today...
No comments:
Post a Comment