Well yesterday was a great day home with the kiddos and I, Gabe was infected something fierce with a really big case of the giggles. We just left dropping our little man A and had to head to non other than TJ Maxx ( i heard they had this new buyer in the bath and body section ) and was looking for a few last min things for the wife and Gabe just let it out and started giggling uncontrollably through out the store. We arrived home to find that Amelia and I have also been infected and proceeded to come up with some crazy goofy fun for the afternoon.We also found the perfect gifts for mommy and Julianna and could not wait until Christmas for them to open it, When they came in the house Julianna was giggling also ( seems it was a family thing) i had to tell them that A and G where sleeping and needed to be quite but we had presents for then under the tree that they could open.....
| no gift is better then the gift of Love |
| Please Open NOW!!!!! |
| Merry Christmas!!!!!! |
| Like I said no better Gift then the Gift of Love |
Lots of Love
God Bless
Jon
1 comment:
I didn't know we sold such adorable things like Amelia in the store! What a good buyer I must be!
Post a Comment