So today is bare feet day(what we are calling it in our house), to bring awareness to the dangers faced by many every day from illnesses that contaminate water supplies, and then invade the body through bare feet.
Visit www.onedaywithoutshoes.com, to learn more.
Many do not have the luxury of shoes, and here I am worrying about if my shoes complement my outfit, or if they might give me a blister, hmmmm, I need to shift my perspective some I think.
Tom's shoes is a great company, that gives back, every time you purchase a pair of shoes, you get 2, one for you, and one for another who will benefit from the gift of your generosity for years to come, long after you have forgotten which outfit you purchased the shoes to match, in fact!!
So go bare, let your toes enjoy a little freedom today, just bare 'em all!!!!
sorry if this seems disjointed, I am also on the phone and have kids clamoring for food, poor timing I guess;-)
No comments:
Post a Comment