Gabe watch out for that BEAR!!!!
Friday I was gifted with the chance to spend some much needed time with my kiddo's . Took the day off and had a great day just being a dad. Our friend' s Kate and Jeff called last week and asked if we would like to go see Toe jam and the Puppet band at the zoo. What a blast! thank you guys for the great time its not often i get a day off to hang out with such great friends. The morning turned into afternoon at the playground playing catch and watching the kids excel at doing great things.Gabe can now balance walking on little steeping blocks and only feel a couple times I was so amazed what a great job he is doing.. 

The girls where climbing and playing all around Amelia was so excited o show me how well she can do the monkey bars....she is an amazing little girl full of love for her daddy...
Julianna was just all over hanging and climbing and swinging .....
well all and all I am just saying how truly blessed by God I am to have such great children I love you guys.....
and we still have a day to go before mom comes home...
hope we can pick up the house in time...
God Bless and thanks Kate and Jeff and Little A.... we had a blast

1 comment:
We had a great time too!! So glad we could meet up and see you. Lots more playing to do now that summer is coming!!!
Post a Comment