gotta go while the energy is high...Jamie
Join us in discovering the adventures that await us on our path to grace in our God, come see what this family loves...
Wednesday, February 17, 2010
One of those days...
Do you ever have one of those days, the kind where you look at something that bugs you about your house, and decide to dive in? Today, I had that compulsion, a few of my cupboards bother me, I have only a few of them to begin with, and these were not very well organized, or utilizing all the potential space, so I just had to do something about them, TODAY!!!! I emptied, organized, evicted things that are not used much, and scrubbed, plus added a few boxes and cup hooks. Once that was done I had a nice open space to rework with the pots I use most often, adding in the ones I got for Christmas, and hanging odd items that are used often, but in the way, like strainers, not an easy item to store. I have reorganized the pot and pan lids into a long narrow bin too, so they stand nicely, and gathered odd little items in clear boxes, so over all a very productive use of an hour, and now I feel so accomplished I have been inspired to do a few other little chores, it is just that kind of day!!:-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Favorite book says we are all adopted.
By Jamie DuPonte
No comments:
Post a Comment