Heard this week in and around our house, these kids are too funny...
In the car Julianna said something about "Kidist and me..." and Amelia quickly corrects the poor grammar and says" Kidist and I". I promptly tell Amelia that she is correct, and good job for catching the grammatical error. Mia then informs me "Yes, daddy taught me that". Hmmm, I thought I had done a pretty thorough job of drilling grammar into her head, but maybe it was daddy I was channeling;-)
Early in the morning the other day J gets up with me, and cuddles on the couch watching the sunrise. I felt a compulsion to pray for her and ask God to watch over her and guide her, once done I held her a bit longer, until she, in all her 7 year old wisdom says"mommy, can I have breakfast now, I am hungry", so prosaic my baby girl!!:-)
So, here I am, I have only Gabe left, and a few weeks ago he asked me "to marry with him" daddy was welcome to "marry with him too" of course. But yesterday he informed that he has found a younger, and blonder lady to marry!!! Of all the nerve, I have been thrown over after only a week of being promised to him, my heart may never be whole again!! Thankfully his sisters have given their blessing of the upcoming wedding plans, so all is well on that front!!;-)
Really, should my ego ever get too big the kids will make sure to firmly put me in my place, ah the joy of kids!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment