Sunday, May 24, 2009

I knew it!! I just knew it, I am not capable of keeping up with my blog and also facebook, it is very hard for me to multitask my online skills!!
I have been quite busy this past week, with gardening for my crazy lady client, and going to the hospital for G(found out he has a strange bacterium, but totally treatable, YEA!!), and getting stuff done in my garden to get the veggies planted, and the garden pots looking pretty for a party, I am swamped and tired!!
Today I got to work our church yard sale, and had a blast, like I knew I would!! I also found some bargains, a great black raggedy anne doll for 50cents, and a great pair of Nine west sandals for $1, steal!! Yesterday I bought some jeans for the girls for $1 each, and J bought a bunch of books for 30cents with her own money, then pooled with Mia and got a set of outside play toys with horse shoes, darts and other play things, very fun, and also a set of Wizard of Oz dollies, a robot and a vintage Hulk toy(the last was Jon's purchase;). So it was a good time, and I will be working again to morrow, I love it, it is fun and so many funny people come by, and for a great cause as the money supports the churches drama productions, so the tickets are free every year to over 1000 people each play, WOW!!
Now I have got to go as I am tuckered out and have another busy day ahead tomorrow, J

No comments:

My Favorite book says we are all adopted.

My Favorite book says we are all adopted.
By Jamie DuPonte