These are just some cute pics of the kids, and my honey;), from out outing yesterday(more on that another day), and a few funny moments in the car this past week!!
So this past week in the car I never knew what might come up, one day Amelia was talking about princesses and somehow the conversation wound around to Cinderella and her magical transformation in the garden by the Fairy Godmother, so here is what came next!!
Mia So Cinderella had mice to drive the coach?
Me, Yes they were turned into drivers
Mia and then she had a cabbage too, to ride in?
Me No that was a pumpkin
Mia Oh, then that was Snow White who had a cabbage.
Me Not her either sweetie, I guess cabbages are just not romantic enough for Disney!!
Never in a million years did I think I would spout out that cabbages are not romantic, how ridiculous is that!!?!
The next little funny happened yesterday, and again was initiated by Mia!!
Mia When I grow up I want to marry Daddy!
Me Okay, that sounds nice(knowing that daddy would be happy to know this too)
Mia Then Daddy can be a grampa, that way he can turn into a grampa, that's what he wants to be!!
Julianna pipes up here, You can't marry daddy to make him a grampa, he's married to mommy!
Mia(with the logic of a sweet and loving child!) Okay then Grampa Eric will marry me!! Then he and daddy will be Grampa's and be so happy!!
Me(through sputtering laughter) Oh, sweetie, he will be so happy to marry you too!!
Gabe, from the back chimes in, I want to marry Grampa Eric too, now!!
A bit of background, Jon has told Amelia that she will eventually have to marry and leave our house, she is not happy about this, but he told her that he wants her to marry and be happy, and he wants to be a grampa, hence the marriage he gets to be a grampa too!! And my step dad Eric, he waited almost 40 years to marry finally, and he is now happily settled into marriage with my mom, and he is great, but as he had never had kids he is sometimes overwhelmed by all the baby love that comes his way. He loves the kids totally, and will be so thrilled that not only can he have my mom, but my two littlest are waiting in the wings to marry him too, just in case he needs more spouses!!:)
Gotta go, we have to finish our spelling words and get dressed for swim classes!! Jamie
No comments:
Post a Comment