Sunday, September 28, 2008

A catch up post.

Well it has been a very busy couple of weeks so I will try to recap the best I can in pictures and info so here it goes. Last weekend the 21 I started out with the CVS downtown 5k I ran this year with my co worker it was great I never seen so many runners there was about 5000 runners and I had a goal of 30 min to finish and I made it in 00:30:40 around 2232 place so I was happy and am in training for that 10 miler next year them I met the rest of the Family at Nana's 85 birthday party ( wow go Nana) 90 percent of the family showed up the rest had to work, and it was a great time. So here are a fer pics over the month of September.


We went to Budwiser in NH ( well they actually do make good beer, its just not budwiser) Gabe and I at the Bud horses

Nana had her 85th birthday and here she is with Pop and all of her children

Nana and Pop w/ the Grandchildren( Megan,Alex Deric, Robin,,Victoria and Nichole not pictured)
Nana And Pop with all of the Great Grand children all six of them Taylor, Jack and Zack back row and Gabe Amelia and Julianna front row.

Gabe, Jack and Uncle Chris in deep thought


Julianna and Amelia had there first Friend over for a whole day and camped out in there bed room ( no they are not sleeping just poosing for a picc)

That was the last week then we had Amelia's Birthday party on Sat all went well this was Julianna's first time Julianna has had to go through her siblings birthday.Amelia recivied her very first birthday card in the mail on thursday from Aunt Cin ( thank you for sending it early)
so we were able to deal and explain to Julianna about how its Amelia's birthday not Julianna's and after we explained that with out Amelia having a birthday Julianna would not have been able to help make a cake or goto a birthday party. Julianna was great on the day of the party and only had a little breakdown but was a real trooper otherwise. Well I think that about sums up the weekend ohh did I mention that Amelia just loved her party and has not stopped playing with all of her gifts since then. Thank you all whom attended her party she loved it . thank you all and God bless

No comments:

My Favorite book says we are all adopted.

My Favorite book says we are all adopted.
By Jamie DuPonte