Thursday, May 8, 2008

A day in the life of a Inn Keeper( through the eyes of her Helpers helper..

A day in the life of a inn Keeper through the eyes of her assistance's assistance's helper......
Well I will be the first to say sorry to my beloved better half for all the times I griped at her when she came home and was upset just because I did not do 1 or 2 things on my Honey Do list( well maybe 3-5 things). I had the pleasure of playing inn keeper for a few hours OK well I hung out at my wife's work and helped her for a few hours. I was able to see that it took her all day to just make a few calls and wright a few e-mails because of the crazyness of the inn, from having to baby sit her "helper"( and no not Julianna) and the Guest who wont let her be, to the phone non stop ringing with future gusts or just trying to do laundry clean her rooms and then redo the rooms her "employee aka Helper" just did a horrible job on. Fixing odd and ends around the Inn Keeping an eye on construction etc. etc.......Wow what a worker her bosses are lucky to have such a great employee. I could also see why she loves her job, mingling with guests ( most are very nice)helping them have a great time in the big city Cooking/baking just about a little of everything it's a kind of do it all job. So here is to you honey a pre moms day kudos to you for being a great hard working mom....I love You Jon

No comments:

My Favorite book says we are all adopted.

My Favorite book says we are all adopted.
By Jamie DuPonte