Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Pins and Needles

Okay, I am officially on Pins and Needles!!! I know I said I was going to try to not get hyped up about tomorrow, but I am trying, and it is not working, I am just wishing the night would fly by, since soon it will be morning in Addis. I am hoping that right now our judge is getting a good night sleep, and will wake up and have a great breakfast, and be happy and efficient and bless our children's paperwork so that they can legally become ours!!! I am fervently hoping that our SW will call tomorrow during the day and that I will hear Jon screaming all the way at work( I am picking up overtime over the next few weeks). If I have to wait until Thursday I will likely go crazy. We would love to be able to wish Pop a Happy Birthday tomorrow with his new great grandkids!!!
Thanks to everyone who is praying and sending good thoughts our way, we feel very blessed by all of the love and support we have been receiving, without it I would have gone crazy weeks ago!! Thanks especially to Beth for her very sweet, knowing, and generous email, she has a sixth sense about what I need to hear and, so Thanks!!!
Love to all, wish us luck, Jamie

No comments:

My Favorite book says we are all adopted.

My Favorite book says we are all adopted.
By Jamie DuPonte