Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Duponte's blog breaks 1000 Thanks for the visits.

Why hello out there to all of our friends family and fan's who watch our blog like children watch harry potter..... well ok I know that's a bit of a stretch, but I just wanted to say thank you to all of the people whom think that we are interesting enough to hit the blog over 1000 times. As my most beautiful and super intelligent wife stated in a few blogs ago time flies it seems like I just set this blog up a few weeks ago and here we are. It all started as a way for our family and friends to keep up with our family news and events an the whole adoption. As the time passed you all have learned about our lives through great stories about our grand adventures throughout the year. I for one really enjoy writing on the blog and telling about our newest goals and dreams. I have been busy this past week so it the first chance I can blog about the newest adventures. I went to my first Ababa night out dinner (dad's night out) with a few fellow dads from the RI Ethiopian adoption group, and had a blast we talked about everything from jobs to Kidd's and Ethiopia we even came up with a plan to go TV free for one week well ok it was there plan not mine but I will try my best. Jamie and I have already cut back we both read great books over the weekend well Jamie read Harry Potter in 10hrs.......and I read the Borne Supremacy great books and I even read a little of the harry potter and in the end of the book the person who dies is ..................................................................................................... well read it and find out. I will sum up my post with this : if your four year old daughter makes a fool out of you playing a boxing game does it make you any less of a man? ......a Wee in the street is bad but a Wii in the home is a fun time ....we Wii do you?...... have a great day God bless and thanks again for spending the time to read our blog Jon

1 comment:

Didik Eka Surya said...

Well, It's beautiful family. Please come to my blog.
http://akacil.blogspot.com

My Favorite book says we are all adopted.

My Favorite book says we are all adopted.
By Jamie DuPonte